Welcome to SMART Recovery Hong Kong
Discover the Power of Choice!"™
Welcome to SMART Recovery Hong Kong, Asia's leading self-empowering addiction recovery support group. Our participants learn tools for addiction recovery based on the latest scientific research and participate in a world-wide community which includes free, self-empowering, science-based mutual help groups.
Our 4-Point Program®
The SMART Recovery 4-Point Program offers tools and techniques for each program point:1: Building and Maintaining Motivation
2: Coping with Urges
3: Managing Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviors
4: Living a Balanced Life
- Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance.
- Provides meetings that are educational, supportive and include open discussions.
- Encourages individuals to recover from addiction and alcohol abuse and live satisfying lives.
- Teaches techniques for self-directed change.
- Supports the scientifically informed use of psychological treatments and legally prescribed psychiatric and addiction medication.
- Works on substance abuse, alcohol abuse, addiction and drug abuse as complex maladaptive behaviors with possible physiological factors.
- Evolves as scientific knowledge in addiction recovery evolves.
- Differs from Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and other 12-step programs.
SMART Recovery is a recognized resource for substance abuse and addiction recovery by the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Center for Health Care Evaluation, The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), US Department of Health and Human Services, and the American Society of Addiction Medicine
Please click on the Country links below for your international websites.
- SMART Recovery US
- SMART Recovery Australia
- SMART Recovery Canada (Alberta)
- SMART Recovery British Columbia
- SMART Recovery Toronto (Ontario)
- SMART Recovery Canada (Ontario)
- SMART Recovery Canada (Quebec)
- SMART Recovery Denmark (Danmark)
- SMART Recovery Ireland
- SMART Recovery Sweden (Sverige)
- SMART Recovery UK